Technology startup FireBoard Labs is expanding its internal marketing department and is looking for an experienced eCommerce and advertising professional. This position will lead the effort to optimize FireBoard’s customer facing web store, FireBoard.com. In addition, this role will lead efforts to advertise across digital and traditional channels.
FireBoard Labs is headquartered in downtown Kansas City and is an industry leader in cloud connected temperature monitoring and control. Our products are used widely in the cooking and barbecue space, and therefore we are trying to expand our brand awareness across the food industry.
From our recently completed new headquarters, we have in house design and manufacturing capabilities. This creates a dynamic, fun, and fast paced environment where the entire FireBoard team is able to collaborate on new product innovation.
We are looking for motivated, technology-savvy marketing leaders.
The desired skill set includes some or all of the following:
- eCommerce optimization (building landing pages, analyzing conversion rates, analyzing key metrics, etc)
- Building A/B tests and creating recommendations based on results
- Digital Paid Advertising Platform experience (Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics)
- Tracking, analyzing, and interpreting advertising key metrics
- Traditional paid advertising experience (radio, tv, print, etc)
- Strong executive presence and communication skills
- YouTube sponsorship
- Brand building
- Experience directing internal / external creative talent
Bonus Points for experience in the following areas:
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
- Public Relations / Earned media experience
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
Compensation is negotiable based on relevant industry experience. A benefits package is available including flexible PTO, health insurance and matching 401K.
Interested parties may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
FireBoard Labs is an equal opportunity employer.