FireBoard Labs, a Kansas City startup and technology company, is hiring a financial analyst to handle various financial, sales, accounting and operational related activities and projects. The position will be interacting with and preparing material for the senior management team at FireBoard. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter for this key role in our company.
Projects will likely vary, but most will center around gathering, organizing, analyzing, projecting and presenting data. The role will also provide leadership to other functional areas of the business to execute on management teams goals. Additionally, the analyst will be expected to make key decisions about product cost structure and potential preferred arrangements with new dealers or sales channels.
Although FireBoard utilizes outside bookkeeping and tax professionals, the candidate should be comfortable interacting with these key parties and using the shared bookkeeping and accounting systems. The analyst should also be familiar with financial statements and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance / Accounting / Economics)
- Strong analytical skills (Spreadsheet, advanced Excel modeling)
- Strong communication skills and comfort level interfacing with outside professionals
- Basic financial analysis and understanding of financial statements
- Experience with technology (wireless, web frameworks, software development)
- Experience with CRM systems
- Experience in banking and lending
- Construction administration
Our culture at FireBoard is fast paced, but fun and flexible. Our location near the River Market in downtown Kansas City provides a convenient location to many shops and restaurants in the local area.
Join our small but growing team as we innovate to solve simple problems.
Interested parties may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
FireBoard Labs is an equal opportunity employer.