FireBoard Labs is looking to expand our support and customer service team to assist our growing customer base. We work hard in a fun, but fast paced environment, and our team routinely supports each other in their roles.
We are accepting full-time and part-time applications for this position. Hours will be flexible within our operating hours of Monday through Friday, 8:30AM to 5PM. Optional overtime opportunities are sometimes available.
Working from our office in Kansas City, the technical and customer support for this role will focus on answering customer inquiries by phone and email regarding:
- Hardware and firmware issues
- Mobile app, web dashboard, and cloud inquiries
- General device and operation troubleshooting
- Additional office or support duties may be assigned as needed
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent education
- Excellent communication and client relation skills (email and phone)
- Ability to problem solve in finding answers to customer questions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to apply critical reasoning skills
- Ability to maintain a professional and friendly manner
- Positive and team oriented attitude
- Basic computer navigation skills; typing speed of at least 35 wpm
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of and experience with technical support
- Experience with electronics repair and troubleshooting
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
Compensation is negotiable based on relevant industry experience. A benefits package is available for full-time employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
Join our small but growing team as we innovate to solve simple problems.
Interested parties may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
FireBoard Labs is an equal opportunity employer.