Alexa, ask FireBoard...
FireBoard works with all Amazon Alexa enabled devices!
Find and enable the FireBoard Alexa Skill in the Alexa Skill Store – you’ll be asked to sign in with your FireBoard account through the Alexa app. Once your account is linked, say “Alexa, ask FireBoard what is the current temperature?“.
Alexa can do much more than just check the temperature, try some of the phrases below for more functionality!
Current Temp and Time Info
- What is my FireBoard temperature?
- How long is my session?
Manage your Alerts
- What are my alerts?
- Set an alert on channel 1 for 203 degrees.
- Turn off my alerts.
Set the temperature of your smoker*
- What is the set point?
- Set my smoker to 225 degrees
- Set the set point to 300 degrees
Manage the Fan Speed*
- What is the current fan speed?
- Set the fan speed to 100%
- Turn off the fan
* Requires the FireBoard Drive Fan Control Cable
Alexa and other Amazon marks are trademarks of Amazon, Inc.