Ok Google, talk to FireBoard!
FireBoard works with the Google Assistant, available on iPhone, Google Home, and most Android phones.
Say, “Ok Google, talk to FireBoard“. If this is your first time, you’ll be asked to link your FireBoard account through the Google Assistant app.
Once you’re talking to FireBoard – you can say any of the items below:
Current Temp and Time Info
- What is my FireBoard temperature?
- How long is my session?
Manage your Alerts
- What are my alerts?
- Set an alert on channel 1 for 203 degrees.
- Turn off my alerts.
Set the temperature of your smoker*
- What is the set point?
- Set my smoker to 225 degrees
- Set the set point to 300 degrees
Manage the Fan Speed*
- What is the current fan speed?
- Set the fan speed to 100%
- Turn off the fan
Want to keep it brief? Do it in one shot: “Ok, Google. Talk to FireBoard and set an alert on channel 2 to 190 degrees”.
* Requires the FireBoard Drive Fan Control Cable
Google Home and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.