- You cannot add "Drive Blower Nozzle Adapter" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
NEW! FireBoard’s new fan design allows easy mounting/switching of adapters.
Powerful blower that can be installed on many smokers using included adapter plates. Built-in sliding damper to fine tune airflow.
Small/Medium Adapter Plate: 2.75 x 1.97″ (70 x 50mm)
Large/XL Adapter Plate: 3.43 x 3.03″ (87 x 77mm)
- Variable Speed, powered by FireBoard’s internal battery **
- Power source: 12 VDC, 0.68A, 8W (not included)
- Cable length: 4.5 ft (1.4 m).
- Power connector: 2.5 mm barrel plug
- Blower maximum flow rating: 20 CFM
- Blower opening: 1.2 x 1.6″ (30 x 40 mm).
- Flange outer dimension: 1.95 x 2.45″ (49 x 62 mm).
- Flange mounting hole distance: 1.32 x 2.05″ 34 x 52 mm, hole size, 3 mm in diameter.
Note: Blower does NOT include Drive Fan Control Cable, which is needed to use a fan with the FireBoard 2 or FBX11. FireBoard 2 Drive/Pro models will power fan directly, no Drive Fan Control Cable necessary.
Installation tips and more information is available on our Knowledge Base.
Please review the specifications and measure your cooker’s vent size to determine compatibility. View a compatibility chart for some models here.
For customers interested in the previous 20CFM fan, they are available directly from Auber Instruments.
** For maximum fan speed, external power is required.
At FireBoard Labs, we want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase. If you have any technical or sales questions, please contact us. However, if you feel your purchase is defective or not the best fit for you, we want to make things right.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from FireBoard.com are eligible.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged in like-new condition with all accessories/components.
Return Shipping Instructions
All returns should be sent to:
3305 Terrace Street, Suite 100
Kansas City, MO 64111
Please write your RMA number on the return packaging.
For more information, view our full Refunds & Returns information.