Kansas City technology startup FireBoard Labs is hiring an electronics assembly associate to assist with their printed circuit board production line and final assembly.
Manufacturing related activities include assembly, testing, quality assurance, and packaging. We make a special effort in our assembly process to make sure all products are carefully inspected and functioning as required before shipping.
- You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
Key qualifications include:
- detail oriented
- able to follow direction
- ability to work with small pieces
Join our team building high quality products right here in Kansas City. FireBoard’s culture is fast paced yet fun and enjoyable.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
Kansas City, MO 64111: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
Interested parties may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
FireBoard Labs is an equal opportunity employer.