FireBoard Commercial Cloud
The FireBoard is a versatile thermometer. Designed for robust and accurate temperature monitoring, the FireBoard provides an industry leading, cloud based solution for multiple commercial scenarios.
FireBoard has been actively monitoring in restaurants, grocery stores, data centers and food production facilities. HAACP compliance, food safety and inventory protection are easily achieved with accurate temperature tracking.
To facilitate this solution, FireBoard maintains an always available cloud service which provides the following features:
- distribution of realtime temperature data (available worldwide from public internet)
- historical archiving of temperature data
- configuration and maintenance of temperature alerts
- configuration and provisioning of user accounts
For commercial users running 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, FireBoard charges a $10/month subscription. Included in the $10/month is monitoring up for 3 FireBoards (18 channels) in a single location.
Determining Commercial Data Usage
FireBoard distinguishes commercial monitoring from consumer cooking applications by the following metric:
- commercial users store in a given rolling calendar year 3 months or more of temperature data
- this can be 3 months of all channels/FireBoards applicable on a user’s account