The Blower Nozzle Adapter allows easy installation of the FireBoard Drive Blower on kettle style grills and smokers. The square nozzle rotates and can redirect airflow in any direction perpendicular to the fan. This is particularly useful in situations where a custom hole is drilled in the side of a grill in order to install a fan to control the fire.
Included gasket insert allows users to seal vent between uses.
Comes with square nozzle, adapter face with built-in gaskets and insert, and screw for installation.
- Outer Adapter Plate with Gasket Dimensions: 2.75” x 2.75” (69.85mm x 69.85mm)
- Dimensions of the opening of the Adapter Plate with Gasket: 1.6” x 1.2” (40.64mm x 30.48mm)
- Nozzle Opening Dimensions: 1.43” x 0.78” (36.32mm x 19.81mm)
- Silicone Gasket Temperature Range: -100F to 500F
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × .5 in|
At FireBoard Labs, we want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase. If you have any technical or sales questions, please contact us. However, if you feel your purchase is defective or not the best fit for you, we want to make things right.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from FireBoard.com are eligible.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged in like-new condition with all accessories/components.
Return Shipping Instructions
All returns should be sent to:
3305 Terrace Street, Suite 100
Kansas City, MO 64111
Please write your RMA number on the return packaging.
For more information, view our full Refunds & Returns information.